The apprenticeship in Team Leading is designed to enhance the skills of those working towards management in public and private sector companies.
This programme covers all the essential skills and knowledge required such as leading and managing a team, personal development and communication.
Who is it for?
- Those who manage a team of two or more people
- Eligibility criteria applies
- This apprenticeship is available at Level 2
- Level 2 BTEC Diploma in Team Leading
- Essential Skills Wales
- Managing personal performance and development
- Leading and managing a team
- Principles of team leading
- Communication work-related information
- Understanding business
- Upon completion of your apprenticeship, you could move on to a Level 3 apprenticeship in Management