Trainer: Russell Caird
- Understand approaches to customer and stakeholder relationship management, including emotional intelligence and managing conflict.
- How to implement operational/team plans and manage resources and approaches to managing change within the team
- Understand problem solving and decision-making techniques
- Learn effective problem-solving techniques to make decisions relating to delivery using information from the team and others, and able to escalate issues when required.
Written account submission and mentor feedback
- Learners will submit a Written Account, evaluating how they have applied their new knowledge and skills in the workplace and challenges they may have faced. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
Product Evidence submission
- Learners will submit evidence that they have applied the knowledge from the workshop. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
Monthly Programme Mentor session
- Learners will attend mentoring sessions with their Programme Mentor to receive support and feedback in applying the knowledge to the workplace.