Organisational culture and strategy
Trainer: Russell Caird
- Understand the importance of an organisational culture, what it is influenced and informed by, and its responsibility to equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Understand how an organisational strategy is arrived at, and how both the strategy and culture are cascaded through an organisation, how they remain flexible in delivering it and how targets are achieved, and outcomes monitored.
- Understand how culture can affect individuals in different ways and how different cultures can impact on team working and strategy.
- Understand the impact communication of operational plans has on the deliverable actions for teams, and the steps required to mitigate any adverse effects arising from this communication
Written account submission and mentor feedback
- Learners will submit a Written Account, evaluating how they have applied their new knowledge and skills in the workplace and challenges they may have faced. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
Product Evidence submission
- Learners will submit evidence that they have applied the knowledge from the workshop. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
Monthly Programme Mentor session
- Learners will attend mentoring sessions with their Programme Mentor to receive support and feedback in applying the knowledge to the workplace.