Trainer: Sal Pearman
- Understand different forms of communication and their application.
- Know how to chair meetings, hold challenging conversations, provide constructive feedback and understand how to raise concerns.
- Understand approaches to customer and stakeholder relationship management, including emotional intelligence and managing conflict.
- How to communicate effectively (verbal, written, digital), chair meetings and present to team and management.
Written account submission and mentor feedback
- Learners will submit a Written Account, evaluating how they have applied their new knowledge and skills in the workplace and challenges they may have faced. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
Product Evidence submission
- Learners will submit evidence that they have applied the knowledge from the workshop. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
Monthly Programme Mentor session
- Learners will attend mentoring sessions with their Programme Mentor to receive support and feedback in applying the knowledge to the workplace.