Organisational Governance – Finance
Trainer: Zahoor Bargir
- Understand organisational governance and compliance, and how to deliver Value for Money.
- Know how to monitor budgets to ensure efficiencies and that costs do not overrun.
Written account submission and mentor feedback
- Learners will submit a Written Account, evaluating how they have applied their new knowledge and skills in the workplace and challenges they may have faced. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
Product Evidence submission
- Learners will submit evidence that they have applied the knowledge from the workshop. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
Monthly Programme Mentor session
- Learners will attend mentoring sessions with their Programme Mentor to receive support and feedback in applying the knowledge to the workplace.