Careers at Itec
You might be surprised by the scale and scope of opportunities available at Itec! From Training to Sales, HR to Administration, there are plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and develop a rewarding career.
We are always looking for passionate people to join our team! If you’re passionate about making a positive impact on your community, we’d love to hear from you!
Our vision is to be the leading provider of integrated skills and employment services. An innovative and trusted partner to individuals, employers and government in equal measure, creating mutual and lasting value for society as a whole.
Our core values:
- Deliver excellence
- Make customers central to our decision making
- Act with integrity and professionalism
- Be accountable and take responsibility
- Innovate and challenge every day
Benefits of working for Itec, an employee owned organisation:
Our unique status allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in the future growth and success of Itec. At Itec we are passionate about our people and collaborative in the way we work. A benefit of our Employee Ownership Trust status is our annual bonus; this percentage is determined by the overall performance of the organisation and is subject to a length of service qualifying criteria.
As an Employee Owned business, our people are our main asset, and everyone has a say in the direction that the business is heading. As a valued employee owner, you will be entitled to receive the below corporate benefits:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 – 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance (subject to length of service criteria)
- Continual professional training, development and career opportunities
- Eye care scheme
- Discounts on Gym Memberships
- Discounts on health and wellbeing products
- NUS discount card
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the EOT
- Employee of the Month recognition and financial award.
- Employee Assistance Programme, access to wellbeing app and confidential wellbeing support
- Employee social events
- Refer a Friend financial payment scheme
We strive to be a diverse and inclusive place to work. Our ambition is to work together to promote an inclusive environment, which attracts all candidates and signals our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity. We have undertaken a self-assessment against the disability confident standards which has been reviewed by an external assessor achieving disability confident leader status level 3.
Itec is committed to the principles of Equality and Diversity in recruitment and employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.