Warehouse Assistant JGW+
Job Growth Wales+ is for those aged 16-19 who are not in full-time education, employment, or training.
Job Opportunity JGW+
Position Available: Warehouse Assistant
Employer: Figure of Eight Events
Hours of Work: Full time
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Responsibilities and Duties
– Ensure kit lists provided by project managers are prepped/de-prepped to the required
– Make sure warehouse, office, workshop, and toilet are clean, bins are emptied, and
floors are clear. Ensure people keep kitchen area clean and tidy.
– Ensure security and privacy is maintained to keep equipment safe within warehouse.
– Responsible for assisting in testing, maintenance, and manufacturing of all Fig 8
– Assisting with stock take of all equipment with warehouse manager.
Key Qualities Required
– Time keeping.
– Attention to detail.
– Inquisitive and ready to learn.
– Work to and adhere by the companied health and safety policies and procedures.
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a description of why you think you would be suitable for this Job Growth Wales position +, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include a contact number so we can call you to discuss interview dates.