Sales Representative- JGW+
Job Growth Wales+ is for those aged 16-19 who are not in full-time education, employment, or training.
Job Opportunity JGW+
Position Available: Sales Representative
Location: Ebbw Vale
Hours of Work: Full time
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support the sales team to prepare and maintain a 3-month sales forecast and sales pipeline in alignment with agreed performance targets. Prepare and present sales quotations and presentations.
- Maintain and develop exisiting customer relationships and prospecting new customers. Visiting exisitng and potential customers for new business.
- Promote products and services to new and existing customers. Identify customer’s needs and ensuring they have a positive experience from start to finish.
- Prioritise and / or escalate customer questions and concerns to increase customer satisfaction. These to be processed through the CRM system for tracking and analysis.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals. Continuously improve through feedback.
- Good customer service and communication skills, both
- verbal and written.
- Target driven.
- Good time management and personal organisation.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft office suite.
- GCSE Maths (A-C preferred)
- GCSE English (A-C preferred)
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a description of why you think you would be suitable for this Job Growth Wales position +, to email@example.com
Please also include a contact number so we can call you to discuss interview dates.