Sales and Lettings Co-ordinator JGW+
Job Growth Wales+ is for those aged 16-19 who are not in full-time education, employment, or training.
Job Opportunity JGW+
Position Available: Sales and Lettings Co-ordinator
Employer: NEXA Properties
Hours of Work: Full time
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Roles and responsibilities:
- Handling enquiries – Phone, email and walk ins.
- Forwarding on enquiries to the sales and lettings team
- Maintaining CRM system – new clients, updates on old clients, new properties
- Ability to do property inventories and inspections.
- Tenancy bookings, contracts, rent chasing and paying landlords.
- Property sales progression support
- Office stock management – stationary
- General business operations and administration
- Strong people skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to talk confidently with clients and contractors.
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- An eye for accuracy
- Comfortable going to properties.
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a description of why you think you would be suitable for this Job Growth Wales position +, to email@example.com
Please also include a contact number so we can call you to discuss interview dates.