Trainer: Russell Caird
- Use project management tools to plan, organise and manage resources in order to deliver the required outcomes to plan their project. Identifies and mitigates risks and includes suitable systems to monitor progress of the Project Proposal. (Project Template)
- Apply time management tools and techniques and different approaches to planning in order to prioritise activities. (Gantt Chart)
- Undertake a critical data analysis to understand and inform your decision making and approach to problem solving. (Critical path analysis/decision making techniques)
- Learn how to set up and manage a project using relevant tools and techniques and understand process management.
- Understand approaches to risk management.
Written account submission and mentor feedback
- Learners will submit a Written Account, evaluating how they have applied their new knowledge and skills in the workplace and challenges they may have faced. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
Product Evidence submission
- Learners will submit evidence that they have applied the knowledge from the workshop. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
Monthly Programme Mentor session
- Learners will attend mentoring sessions with their Programme Mentor to receive support and feedback in applying the knowledge to the workplace.