Operational Planning and Change Management
Trainer: Russel Caird
- Understand operational business planning techniques, including how to manage resources, development of sales and marketing plans, setting targets and monitoring performance.
- Understand data security and management, and the effective use of technology in an organisation.
- Understand organisational cultures and diversity and their impact on leading and managing change.
Written account submission and mentor feedback
- Learners will submit a Written Account, evaluating how they have applied their new knowledge and skills in the workplace and challenges they may have faced. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
Product Evidence submission
- Learners will submit evidence that they have applied the knowledge from the workshop. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
Monthly Programme Mentor session
- Learners will attend mentoring sessions with their Programme Mentor to receive support and feedback in applying the knowledge to the workplace.