Management Skills Training Courses in London
Our Management training: moving up in management course was developed as a result of feedback from those who attended our other popular management courses. It is designed for those who would not attend Moving into management because they feel they have been ‘doing it’ for too long already, and who find that the predominantly strategic focus of Moving from manager to leader is not quite what they are looking for.
This is first and foremost a skills-based management course, full of tips and techniques, for those who want to focus on the practical side of the manager’s role, and to share their reflections and experiences in the company of others who are in a similar situation.
Over the two days you will cover:
- managing in different organisations
- policies and procedures for people management
- induction, supervision and appraisal: some structures
- managing your team
- teams and groups
- what makes a star team?
- motivating people
- introduction to motivational theory
- different thinking and operating styles
- you and your communication style
- managing problem behaviour
- managing difficult situations
- managing your manager
- managing yourself
- a year of free support
Still not sure if this is the right course for you? Why not take a look at our top tips for managers, which will give you a taste of the course content as well as some free, handy advice!