Trainer: Will Baker
- Understand different leadership styles, how to lead multiple and remote teams and manage team leaders.
- Learn how to motivate and improve performance, supporting people using coaching and mentoring approaches.
- Learn how to delegate effectively.
- How to support development through coaching and mentoring and enable and support high performance working.
Written account submission and mentor feedback
- Learners will submit a Written Account, evaluating how they have applied their new knowledge and skills in the workplace and challenges they may have faced. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
Product Evidence submission
- Learners will submit evidence that they have applied the knowledge from the workshop. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
Monthly Programme Mentor session
- Learners will attend mentoring sessions with their Programme Mentor to receive support and feedback in applying the knowledge to the workplace.