Internal Key Account Co-Ordinator JGW+
Job Growth Wales+ is for those aged 16-19 who are not in full-time education, employment, or training.
Job Opportunity JGW+
Position Available: Internal Key Account Co-Ordinator
Location: Ebbw Vale
Hours of Work: Full time
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Roles and responsibilities:
- Daily relationship building with new and existing customers
- Support the sales team to prepare and maintain a 3-month sales forecast and sales pipeline in alignment with agreed performance targets. Prepare and present sales quotations and presentations.
- Deliver the administrative tasks to maximise performance within the department and comply with customer service level agreements.
- To understand departmental KPI’s and use them to drive performance. Regular monitoring of the data to ensure these KPI’s are met daily.
- Using the supplier information, communicate a quote and works timing plan for each project. Ensure all stakeholders are aware of what is expected and when. Once works start, gain frequent updates from site versus the scope of works and communicate effectively to the customer. Any slippage should be reported effectively.
- Coordination of the customer job sign-off (POD). Generation of the customer invoice and accurate entry onto specific customer software (Varisae, Isupplier). Accurate and timely entry onto internal accounting software.
- Help customers through clear communication of promises and verbal agreements.
- Effective communicator
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Effective decision maker
- Computer literate, including Microsoft office suite.
- GCSE Maths (A – C preferred)
- GSCE English (A-C preferred)
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a description of why you think you would be suitable for this Job Growth Wales position +, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include a contact number so we can call you to discuss interview dates.