Information, Advice and Guidance
This apprenticeship is ideal if your role involves providing advice and
guidance directly to clients, reporting to line managers as well as
associated services. You may also supervise and support other staff
This qualification will provide learners with the skills and underpinning
knowledge required by employers in a broad range of roles where
information, advice or guidance is provided.
Who is it for?
- Those whose role involves directly giving advice and guidance to others.
- Eligibility criteria applies
- This apprenticeship is in Level 3
- Level 3 Diploma in Information, Advice and Guidance
- Essential Skills Wales
- Manage personal caseload.
- Manage own professional development within an organisation.
- Support clients to make use of the advice and guidance service.
- Establish communication with clients.
- Professional practice and legislative requirements for advice,
guidance and employment related services in Wales.
- Our Business Development Team are able to guide you through the next steps.