Our hospitality apprenticeships are suited for all areas of the industry; from food and beverage production to management.
These programmes provide you with industry-specific skills and knowledge that you need to excel in your hospitality job, provide fantastic service to your customers or learn the essentials in cooking and have the opportunity to progress into management.
Who is it for?
- Our hospitality apprenticeships are flexible to suit anyone working within the hospitality industry
- Eligibility criteria applies
- This apprenticeship is available in Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4
- Level 2 Diploma in Front of House Reception
- Level 2 Diploma in Housekeeping
- Level 2 Diploma in Food Service
- Level 2 Diploma in Beverage Service
- Level 2 Diploma in Food and Beverage Service
- Level 2 Diploma in Food Production and Cooking
- Level 2 Diploma in Professional Cookery (preparation and cooking)
- Level 2 Diploma in Professional Cookery
- Level 2 Diploma in Hospitality Services
- Level 2 Diploma in Kitchen Services
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional Cookery (preparation and cooking)
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional Cookery
- Level 3 Diploma in Hospitality Supervision and Leadership
- Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Food Safety
- Health, Hygiene, and Security
- Cellar Management
- Food Production
- Serving Food and Drink
- Professional Cookery
- Upon completion of your apprenticeship, you could move on to a higher level of learning, progressing from line-level employment to supervisory and management, and even ownership of businesses.