This apprenticeship has been tailored for environmental managers moving into a middle management role and still retain responsibility for operational processes.
Apprentices also develop their practical management skills to improve business performance and to support their career progression.
Who is it for?
- A Diploma in Environmental Management is for individuals interested in a career in Environmental Management or is pursuing a higher level position.
- Eligibility criteria applies
- This apprenticeship is available at Level 4
- Level 4 Diploma in Management
- Manage personal and professional development
- Provide leadership and management
- Develop and implement an operational plan
- Develop working relationships with stakeholders
- Managing workplace projects
- Understanding sustainability and environmental issues
- Understanding and developing relationships in the workplace
- Understanding the management role to improve performance
- Managing personal development
- Manage and implement change in the workplace
- Understand the organisational environment
- Upon completion of your apprenticeship, you could move on to a higher level of learning, or other qualifications which are designed for a more specialised field.