Delegation Skills Training Course in London
You will learn when delegation works and when to avoid it, how to choose who to delegate to, and how to make sure every aspect of the delegated task has been heard and understood. Using practical tools, case studies and role play, you will have a chance to practise your delegation skills in a safe environment so that you can delegate more confidently as well as more effectively. You will cover:
- the importance of delegation in managing effectively
- what is delegation and how to avoid ‘dumping’ (but still get the mundane stuff done)
- selecting the right person to delegate to
- how to delegate and ensure the job is done successfully
- delegation and teams
- nine steps to delegation
- delegation and coaching
- ten levels of delegation and how to choose the appropriate level
- effective communication in delegation
- receiving delegation from others and making the most of it
- how to delegate when you are too busy to delegate
- a year of free support
This one day delegation skills training course in delegation skills takes place at the Centre’s Central London training suite with easy access to mainline rail and tube stations as well as bus routes.
Still not sure if this is the right course for you? See our top tips on delegation for a sample of the course content, which will also give you some free, handy advice on delegation?
All our training courses are delivered virtually. The webinar systems used do not require software download.