The apprenticeship in Customer Service has been designed to support those who deliver customer service across a range of industries.
This programme can be tailored to any customer facing role and covers the core skills required such as delivering customer service, understanding employer organisations and managing personal performance.
Who is it for?
- Those working in a customer service environment
- Eligibility criteria applies
- This apprenticeship is available at Level 2 and Level 3
- Level 2 or 3 BTEC DIploma in Customer Service
- Essential Skills Wales
- Delivering customer service
- Understanding customers
- Principles of customer service
- Understanding employer organisations
- Managing personal performance and development
- Upon completion of your apprenticeship you could move on to a customer service apprenticeship at a higher level or a Team Leading or Management apprenticeship