The apprenticeship in Business Administration is available across a wide variety of industries in both the private and public sectors.
These programmes cover all the core skills required such as communication in a business environment, Management of information, and business document production.
Who is it for?
- Those working in an administration or clerical role
- Eligibility criteria applies
- This apprenticeship is available in Level 2 and Level 3
- Level 2 or Level 3 BTEC Diploma in Business Administration
- Essential Skills Wales
- Understanding employer organisations
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- managing personal performance and development
- Communication in a business environment
- Upon completion of your apprenticeship, you could move on to a Level 3 apprenticeship in Business Administration or a Management apprenticeship