Itec shares Ofsted Report for Apprenticeship Delivery in England
We are delighted to share our recent Ofsted report for our England apprenticeship delivery. We are proud to announce that our overall effectiveness has been determined as ‘good’, solidifying our commitment to delivering high-quality education and training.
Key highlights from the report:
- Apprentices learn in calm and orderly environments and staff set clear expectations of behaviour.
- Most apprentices speak positively of their training and value the opportunity to learn from highly skilled guest speakers with specialist knowledge and industry expertise.
- Learning mentors support apprentices to create personal development plans and identify the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
- Apprentices feel safe and well supported.
- Leaders have developed a curriculum that gives apprentices a sound foundation in leadership and management.
The full report can be viewed here Ofsted report.
Receiving a good Ofsted report is a testament to the continuous improvement and dedication that defines Itec Training Solutions. We are determined to provide an environment where learning flourishes. We are committed to maintaining and surpassing the standards set by this Ofsted report. Our focus remains on delivering exceptional education and training that empowers individuals to reach their full potential.