Admin Assistant & Invigilator- JGW+
Job Growth Wales+ is for those aged 16-19 who are not in full-time education, employment, or training.
Job Opportunity JGW+
Position Available: Admin Assistant & Invigilator
Employer: ACR Plant and Civils
Location: Treforest Industrial Estate, Pontypridd
Hours of Work: Full time
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain administration systems for the processing of participant and programme
information as required by funding bodies, awarding bodies and Company
- Ensure all duties are carried out within required timescales.
- Carry out reception duties when required.
- Answer telephone enquiries or redirect/take messages as appropriate
- Preparation of letters and other communication to participants, customers and
- Communication Skills
- PR and Presentation Skills
- Hardworking, flexible, and reliable with good attention to detail
- Adaptable and works well under pressure
- Complex problem solving
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a description of why you think you would be suitable for this Job Growth Wales position +, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include a contact number so we can call you to discuss interview dates.