Salary Banding: £21,500 – £23,000 based on skills and Experience
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
The successful appointment will need to be self-registered with the Education Workforce Council as a Work-Based Learning Practitioner.
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Delivering training sessions using a variety of teaching methods to engage, support and motivate learners to enhance their skills and progression opportunities
- Develop creative lesson plans incorporating differentiated teaching styles and activities to ensure a quality learning experience
- Planning and supporting the learner in their individual learning journey
- Supporting learners to achieve their qualifications to a quality standard in a timely fashion
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Experience of working with young people and passionate about making a difference
- Engaging and inspirational training / delivery style
- Qualified or willing to work towards, CAVA qualification / 8375 practitioners Award Level 3 or equivalent qualifications
- Ability to speak Welsh desirable
Why work for us?
Itec is one of the largest and most vocationally diverse work-based learning providers, every day we transform people’s lives, and we believe that all employees play a vital part in enabling us to achieve our vision. We are
- Leading provider of work-based learning programmes for 40 years.
- Employee-Owned organisation
- Investors in People Gold
- Disability Confident Leader
- Living Wage Employer
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual bonus (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyesight care scheme
- Discounts on Gym Membership and fitness products discounts
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Social & Charity Events
- Refer a Friend Payment Scheme
- Mobile Phones & Laptops (based on job role)
- NUS discount card