Trainee NVQ Assessor – Children and Young People, L2, L3, and L5
Salary: £20,000 – £22,360 dependent on skills, qualifications & experience
Base: Itec House, Cardiff
Geographical area: Opportunities in South Wales and West Wales.
Contract Type: – Full time, Permanent, working Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Delivering apprenticeship qualifications to employed status learners
- Providing a quality learning experience and journey
- Supporting learners to successfully achieve their qualifications in a timely fashion.
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Occupational experience of residential care within the CYP sector.
- NVQ Qualification or equivalent in CYP.
- Willingness to work towards Assessor Awards
- Full driving license and use of own vehicle
- Experience of working within Work Based Learning and to Award Body standards
- Assessor qualification or equivalent and assessing experience
Employee Ownership Trust
Itec is an Employee-Owned organisation. Our unique status allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in the future growth and success of Itec. At Itec we are passionate about our people and collaborative in the way we work.
As an Employee-Owned business, our people are our main asset, and everyone has a say in the direction that the business is heading. As a valued employee owner, you will be entitled to receive the below corporate benefits:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Eyesight care scheme
- Gym Membership
- NUS discount card
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the EOT
The most tangible advantage of being an Employee Ownership Trust is our annual bonus; this percentage is determined by the overall performance of the organisation and subject to qualifying criteria.