Trainee Estate Agent JGW+
Job Opportunity JGW+
Job Growth Wales+ is for those aged 16-18 who are not in full-time education, employment, or training.
Position Available: Trainee Estate Agent
Employer: Chapmans Property and Management Agency
Hours of Work: Full time, Permanent
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Chapmans is a fast-growing lettings and property management agency, Covering most of South Wales.
We are seeking a motivated and driven individual who has an interest in working within the property sector, with onsite training and support from the Branch manager.
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service to both our clients and customers and offer a personal and direct approach at looking to resolve any issues that may arise promptly and professionally.
- Working alongside branch manager
- Basic understanding of Office 365 (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Learning and understanding our lettings software
- Diary Management
- Keeping up to date with your emails
- Social media marketing
- List properties available to let via our website and online portals
- Generate lettings leads and booking appointments.
- Carry out viewings at properties
- Upsell additional services and amenities including property management services.
- Register applicants and ensure all leads are followed through
- Reporting of letting figures.
- EPC Registering.
- To Let Board Instructing.
- Business Generation
Basic Requirements (full training will be provided if needed)
- Interest within the property industry
- Excellent communicator; face to face, written and over the phone
- Building good customer relations
- Ambitious with a positive attitude
- Prioritisation skills
- Based in Porth (R.C.T)
- Business administration level 1
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- 4 days a week (one day at college)
Supplemental pay types:
- Apprentice National minimum wage
- Performance bonus
- Driving Licence (required)
- Rent Smart Wales (this will be provided)
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a description of why you think you would be suitable for this Job Growth Wales position +, to email@example.com
Please also include a contact number so we can call you to discuss interview dates.