Trainee Air Conditioning Engineer JGW+
Job Growth Wales+ is for those aged 16-19 who are not in full-time education, employment, or training.
Job Opportunity JGW+
Position Available: Trainee Air Conditioning Engineer
Employer: Red Dragon Air Conditioning Ltd
Location: Pyle, Bridgend
Hours of Work: Full time
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Role and responsibilities
- Organises work by reviewing daily requirements; checking and gathering supplies
- Completes vehicle a/c service tasks including, recovery of refrigerant, evacuating a/c system and re-charging system with the correct amount of refrigerant, carry out operational checks etc.
- Keeps workshop presentable by cleaning work area and removing waste
- Checks supplies held in stock on a regular basis
- Secures workshop, tools and equipment by closing/locking doors when not in use and observing and reporting suspicious persons and incidents
- Maintains safe environment by watching out for pedestrian traffic; following company standards and procedures
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading service publications
- Carry out stationary a/c and refrigeration servicing and maintenance tasks and complete servicing and inspection reports.
- Physically fit
- Good communication skills
- Driving license is essential
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a description of why you think you would be suitable for this Job Growth Wales position +, to email@example.com
Please also include a contact number so we can call you to discuss interview dates.