Trainee Hairdresser- JGW+
Placement opportunity- JGW+
Job Growth Wales+ is for those aged 16-18 who are not in full-time education, employment, or training.
Employer: Marley’s Roots
Location: Albany Road, Cardiff
Hours of Work: 35
Salary: £55 per week
- Maintaining a safe, healthy and clean environment.
- Assisting senior colleagues to support delivery of salon services.
- Engaging positively with clients and promoting a positive image of yourself and the salon.
- Greeting and gowning clients in readiness for hairdressing services.
- Preparing tools, equipment and products for services.
- Carrying out shampooing, conditioning treatments, removing colours and any other tasks deemed suitable under supervision, if required.
- Answering the telephone, dealing with enquiries and making appointments.
- Processing client payments.
- Making and serving refreshments for clients.
- Promoting salon services and products.
- Ensuring the salon is clean and tidy at the end of the day.
- Commitment to training by attending all training session, assessments and reviews.
We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working person who is passionate about customer service. Always striving to learn and displaying a pro-active can-do attitude. The key skills we are looking for include:
- Good communication skills
- A polite, professional and friendly manner is essential
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to work to consistently high standards
- Cooperative and a team player
- Eager to learn
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a description of why you think you would be suitable for this Job Growth Wales position +, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include a contact number so we can call you to discuss interview dates.