Recruitment Administrator Trainee at GAP
Job Growth Wales+ is for those aged 16-18 who are not in full-time education, employment, or training.
JGW+ Level: Level 1 for Customer Service/Admin
Location: Unit 15 Centre Court, Treforest industrial estate, CF37 5YR
Hours of Work: 35
Salary: £55 per week
Positions Available: 2
We’re established, we’re experienced, and we’re financially stable. But we don’t think that’s enough for you to choose us. But knowing what drives our business just might be…
To become the first-choice recruitment partner by developing a brand that our customers, candidates, and employees are proud to be associated with.
We want to be people’s first choice in an industry where there are a lot of choices – it’s how our growth ambitions will be achieved.
Through real people providing real solutions, our customers and candidates experience a true recruitment partnership. As a national provider with local presence, we are proud to deliver ethical and flexible employment solutions, accredited training, and people development.
Yes, we’ve got bigger over the years, but that doesn’t mean we’ve lost that ‘local’ feel – we respect and nurture every relationship.
The trainee will carry out a range of administrative support to the Team in order that the services they provide to their clients meet their needs.
Please send your CV along with a description of why you think you would be suitable for this Job Growth Wales + position, to email@example.com
Please also include a contact number so we can call you to discuss interview dates.
- Writing job adverts and posting them online (job boards, social media etc).
- Using CV/candidate databases to find suitable candidates relevant to your team’s recruitment specialisms and live vacancies.
- Calling candidates/applicants to screen them for suitability to roles (current or upcoming).
- Maintaining regular contact with candidates to check their availability for work, and their requirements, and to answer any initial questions they may have about a role.
We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working trainee. Always striving to learn and displaying a proactive can-do attitude.
- Good communication skills
- A polite, professional and friendly manner is essential
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to work to consistently high standards
- Cooperative and a team player
- Eager to learn