Reception Administrative Trainee – JGW+
Placement opportunity- JGW+
Job Growth Wales+ is for those aged 16-18 who are not in full-time education, employment, or training.
Employer: Seren Legal Practice
Location: 20a City Road, Cardiff, CF24 3DL
Hours of Work: 35
Salary: Up to £55 per week
- Administration and Reception
- Meet and greet clients
- Answer calls
- Book appointments for clients
- Support the Team with general administrative tasks
- Potential data inputting
- Filing information
- Abide by health and safety guidelines and share responsibility for own safety and that of colleagues
- Abide by data security and information assurance guidelines
- Any other relevant administrative and support duties required
- Opportunity to work towards OISC (Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner) qualification
We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working trainee. Always striving to learn and displaying a pro-active can-do attitude.
- Good communication skills
- Client confidentiality
- A polite, professional and friendly manner is essential
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to work to consistently high standards
- Cooperative and a team player
- Eager to learn
- Desirable of speaking different languages
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a description of why you think you would be suitable for this Job Growth Wales position +, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include a contact number so we can call you to discuss interview dates.