Salary Banding: £36,500 to £40,000 based on skills and experience.
Base: Itec House with home working
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
Itec operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions, or trade union membership.
Itec reserve the right to close this vacancy sooner if a large number of suitable applications are received. Therefore, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration for this post.
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Work alongside the Head of Quality in the development and implementation of our quality assurance processes and policies.
- Establish and maintain a culture of excellence, setting clear quality benchmarks and targets.
- Oversee regular audits, inspections, and evaluations to ensure ongoing compliance across all contracts.
- Take the lead in quality assurance for sub-contractors, ensuring alignment with our standards.
- Provide guidance, support, and mentorship to subcontractors to enhance program quality.
- Actively engage and support in Self-Assessment Activities across all contracts.
- Monitoring and supporting the enhancement of performance and standards, as well as gathering learner feedback to improve teaching and learning experiences.
- Completion of actions within relevant quality development plans across all contracts.
- Development and delivery of training to staff across contracts as required.
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Quality to shape the strategic direction of our quality efforts.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, innovation, and alignment with contractual obligations.
- Deliver insightful reporting on quality compliance and initiatives.
- Forge a strong working relationship with the Lead Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) to optimise External Verification Visits, supporting and coordinating of IQA sampling plans, identify themes and trends and work with Lead IQAs on areas for improvement.
- Manging the Awarding Body co-ordinator to ensure that all learners are registered, qualifications are compliant with awarding body expectations and on-line systems are managed and maintained.
- Ensure the quality of assessments, standards adherence, and continuous improvement in assessment practices.
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Assessor qualification or equivalent
- IQA qualification or equivalent
- Proven experience in an educational quality role
- Experience of delivering training and support
- Experience of data analysis and producing reports
- Management / Supervisory experience
- Experience of developing, implementing, and managing quality assurance processes.
- Experience of co-ordinating EQA visits
- Understanding of Estyn and Ofsted Inspections
- Experience of SEND is not essential, an understanding of this would be advantageous.
Why Work for Us
Itec is an Employee-Owned organisation. Our unique status allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in the future growth and success of Itec. At Itec we are passionate about our people and collaborative in the way we work. We are: –
- Leading provider of work-based learning programmes for 40 years.
- Employee-Owned organisation
- Investors in People Gold
- Disability Confident Leader
- Living Wage Employer
As an Employee-Owned business, our people are our main asset, and everyone has a say in the direction that the business is heading. As a valued employee owner, you will be entitled to receive the below corporate benefits:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Being an employee owner as part of the EOT
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays and Christmas shutdown.
- Annual bonus (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Employee Mental Health first aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Medicash – Healthcare scheme
- Length of Service Payment Scheme
- Employee of Month Awards.
- Discounts on Gym Membership and fitness products discounts
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Social & Charity Events
- Refer a Friend Payment Scheme
- NUS/ Totum discount card
The most tangible advantage of being an Employee Ownership Trust is our annual bonus; this percentage is determined by the overall performance of the organisation and subject to qualifying criteria.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.