Salary Banding: £25,000 – £28,000
Base Location: Itec House, Cardiff
Contract: Full time, permanent
Working hours: Monday to Friday
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
Itec operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions, or trade union membership.
Itec reserve the right to close this vacancy sooner if a large number of suitable applications are received. Therefore, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration for this post.
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Developing social media strategies with the aim of increasing brand awareness and customer engagement, including sourcing social media influencers to work in collaboration
- Developing creating captivating imagery and video for a variation of social media platforms.
- Writing content for blogs, feature articles, email campaigns and press releases
- Identifying opportunities for brand exposure through the seeding of content into PR and local press.
- Writing, designing and production of marketing materials.
- Award writing
- Web content management, optimising new content, leading on web fixes with our appointed website supplier and ensuring information is up to date.
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Marketing qualification or equivalent and Graphic design qualification or equivalent
- Proven Marketing & PR Experience
- Experience of developing video content and Podcasts
- Experience with SEO campaigns
- Experience of working with the press
- Proven experience developing and implementing marketing strategies and campaigns
- Strong project management and decision-making skills
- Design skills with working knowledge of Adobe creative suite or equivalent packages
- Working knowledge of all Social Media channels
Employee Ownership Trust
Itec is an Employee-Owned organisation. Our unique status allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in the future growth and success of Itec. At Itec we are passionate about our people and collaborative in the way we work.
As an Employee-Owned business, our people are our main asset, and everyone has a say in the direction that the business is heading. As a valued employee owner, you will be entitled to receive the below corporate benefits:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Eyesight care scheme
- Gym Membership
- NUS discount card
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the EOT
The most tangible advantage of being an Employee Ownership Trust is our annual bonus; this percentage is determined by the overall performance of the organisation and subject to qualifying criteria.