Lettings Negotiator- JGW+
Job opportunity JGW+
Job Growth Wales+ is for those aged 16-18 who are not in full-time education, employment, or training.
Position available: Lettings Negotiator
Employer: Uniek Residential Limited
Location: 92 Woodville Road, Cardiff
Hours of Work: 37
Salary: National Minimum Wage
- Answering calls
- Responding to emails
- Arranging viewings for rental properties
- Managing the outstanding maintenance issues on rental properties
- Answering calls and booking in viewings.
- Answering maintenance calls and liaising with contractors.
- Chasing up leads and generating new business
- Conduct viewings
We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working person who is passionate about property. Always striving to learn and displaying a pro-active can-do attitude. The key skills we are looking for include:
- Good communication skills
- Competent in using Microsoft office programs
- A polite, professional and friendly manner is essential
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to work to consistently high standards
- Cooperative and a team player
- Eager to learn
- Professional and strong work ethic
- Full UK driving license is essential
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a description of why you think you would be suitable for this Job Growth Wales position +, to email@example.com
Please also include a contact number so we can call you to discuss interview dates.