Salary Banding: £22,000 – £24,000
Location: Neath and the Vale of Glamorgan
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
Itec operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions, or trade union membership.
Itec reserve the right to close this vacancy sooner if a large number of suitable applications are received. Therefore, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration for this post.
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Sourcing sustainable employment and / or placement opportunities for our participants across all programmes.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with employers
- Participate in marketing and sales events as required
- Arrange and complete employer health and safety vetting activities in a range of sectors and accountable for workplace appraisals ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and standards
- Maintain a understanding of local and regional labour market and employer needs in order to inform operational delivery and support targeting of sectors.
- Supporting in-work support to ensure continuity of contact for the individual, supporting participants overcome any barriers to sustaining employment.
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Experience of working with unemployed adults and young people
- Experience in sourcing sustained work job opportunities / work placements and establishing new business
- Customer Service experience in building and maintaining relationships with employers
- Full driving license and access to their own car
Employee Ownership Trust
Itec is an Employee-Owned organisation. Our unique status allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in the future growth and success of Itec. At Itec we are passionate about our people and collaborative in the way we work.
As an Employee-Owned business, our people are our main asset, and everyone has a say in the direction that the business is heading. As a valued employee owner, you will be entitled to receive the below corporate benefits:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Eyesight care scheme
- Gym Membership
- NUS discount card
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the EOT
The most tangible advantage of being an Employee Ownership Trust is our annual bonus; this percentage is determined by the overall performance of the organisation and subject to qualifying criteria.