Customer Service Administrator
Base Location: Itec House, Cardiff
Contract: Full time, permanent
Working hours: Monday to Friday
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
Itec operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Responsible for obtaining relevant customer information through appropriate communication channels. Using appropriate techniques to fully understand the customer’s wants and needs and to verify understanding with the customer. Being the first point of contact to customers on the provision referrals
- Responsible for using in-depth knowledge of Itec products, services, processes and systems.
- Working in partnership daily with internal and external teams to discuss individual customers wishing to join the provision.
- Coordination of all the eligibility documentation, registration, certification, and compliance for all customers.
- To be the main point of contact for the customer through the welcome process and before they start officially on any provision.
- Managing the in-work support process, tracking process and mentoring calls for each participant. Support teams regarding customer who fail to attend.
- Meeting Key Performance Indicators in relation to your role
- Updating information digitally in a timely manner.
- Responsible for dealing with complaints and queries in a timely, professional, and effective manner.
- To support with audit preparation on a regular basis
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Customer Service experience
- Previous experience of working in a target driven environment.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Good Organisational skills
- IT literate
- Past experience of work based learning
- Experience within the training industry
- Qualified or with the potential and willingness to work towards, NVQ Customer Service or Business Administration L2 or equivalent
- Information Advice Guidance IAG Qualification
- Ability to speak Welsh
Why work for us?
Itec is one of the largest and most vocationally diverse work-based learning providers, every day we transform people’s lives, and we believe that all employees play a vital part in enabling us to achieve our vision. We are
- Leading provider of work-based learning programmes for 40 years.
- Employee-Owned organisation
- Investors in People Gold
- Disability Confident Leader
- Living Wage Employer
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual bonus (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Medicash – Healthcare scheme
- Length of Service Payment Scheme
- Employee of Month Awards.
- Discounts on Gym Membership and fitness products discounts
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Social & Charity Events
- Refer a Friend Payment Scheme
- Mobile Phones & Laptops (based on job role)
- NUS/ Totum discount card