Customer Service Administrator
Base Location: Itec House, Cardiff
Contract: Full time, permanent
Working hours: Monday to Friday
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
Itec operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions, or trade union membership.
Itec reserve the right to close this vacancy sooner if a large number of suitable applications are received. Therefore, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration for this post.
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Responsible for obtaining relevant customer information through appropriate communication channels. Using appropriate techniques to fully understand the customer’s wants and needs and to verify understanding with the customer. Being the first point of contact to customers on the provision referrals
- Responsible for using in-depth knowledge of Itec products, services, processes and systems.
- Working in partnership daily with internal and external teams to discuss individual customers wishing to join the provision.
- Coordination of all the eligibility documentation, registration, certification, and compliance for all customers.
- To be the main point of contact for the customer through the welcome process and before they start officially on any provision.
- Managing the in-work support process, tracking process and mentoring calls for each participant. Support teams regarding customer who fail to attend.
- Meeting Key Performance Indicators in relation to your role
- Updating information digitally in a timely manner.
- Responsible for dealing with complaints and queries in a timely, professional, and effective manner.
- To support with audit preparation on a regular basis
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Customer Service experience
- Previous experience of working in a target driven environment.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Good Organisational skills
- IT literate
- Past experience of work based learning
- Experience within the training industry
- Qualified or with the potential and willingness to work towards, NVQ Customer Service or Business Administration L2 or equivalent
- Information Advice Guidance IAG Qualification
- Ability to speak Welsh
Employee Ownership Trust
Itec is an Employee-Owned organisation. Our unique status allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in the future growth and success of Itec. At Itec we are passionate about our people and collaborative in the way we work.
As an Employee-Owned business, our people are our main asset, and everyone has a say in the direction that the business is heading. As a valued employee owner, you will be entitled to receive the below corporate benefits:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Eyesight care scheme
- Gym Membership
- NUS discount card
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the EOT
The most tangible advantage of being an Employee Ownership Trust is our annual bonus; this percentage is determined by the overall performance of the organisation and subject to qualifying criteria.