Contract Performance Manager – Apprenticeships
Salary Banding: £42,000 , per annum, negotiable dependant on experience
Location: Cardiff, Itec house
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
Itec operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions, or trade union membership.
Itec reserve the right to close this vacancy sooner if a large number of suitable applications are received. Therefore, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration for this post.
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Accountable for the Apprenticeship contracts compliance, timeliness of completions and maximisation of contract across Wales.
- Implementation of the strategic plan into operational team.
- To be accountable for managing budget control.
- Responsible for utilising management information to assess risk to compliance, performance, or financials, identifying and resolving issues and driving continuous improvement.
- Reporting of performance and financial information to Head of Apprenticeships.
- Accountable for identifying and driving forward all departmental QDP actions.
- Accountable for the appropriate and effective application of all HR policies, procedures, and practices
- Line management responsibilities of direct reports including team caseload management.
- Accountable for utilising feedback to enhance our learners experiences and quality of provision.
- Accountable for timely completion of Essential skills and qualification components through effective caseload management, and 121’s.
- Accountable for setting targets for delivery activities with operational managers to ensure learning progress is made on a monthly basis.
- Where appropriate, advise and communicate changes in practices, ensuring the implementation in delivery through providing guidance, training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve performance and quality standards.
- Maintain knowledge and adherence to Work Based Learning Professional Standards, Education Workforce Code of Practice and company’s Code of Conduct
- Demonstrate a commitment to safeguarding, playing your part to protect colleagues and learners against all types of bullying, radicalisation or abuse.
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Work Based Learning contract management experience
- Apprenticeship delivery knowledge and experience
- Process and MI Management experience
- Extensive contract and people management experience
- Working at a senior level within an organisation
- Full driving licence
- Welsh Government
- Contract Management
- Budget Control
- Subcontractor management
Why Work with us
Itec is an Employee-Owned organisation. Our unique status allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in the future growth and success of Itec. At Itec we are passionate about our people and collaborative in the way we work. We are: –
- Leading provider of work-based learning programmes for 40 years.
- Employee-Owned organisation
- Investors in People Gold
- Disability Confident Leader
- Living Wage Employer
As an Employee-Owned business, our people are our main asset, and everyone has a say in the direction that the business is heading. As a valued employee owner, you will be entitled to receive the below corporate benefits:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Being an employee owner as part of the EOT
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays and Christmas shutdown.
- Annual bonus (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Employee Mental Health first aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Medicash – Healthcare scheme
- Length of Service Payment Scheme
- Employee of Month Awards.
- Discounts on Gym Membership and fitness products discounts
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Social & Charity Events
- Refer a Friend Payment Scheme
- NUS/ Totum discount card
The most tangible advantage of being an Employee Ownership Trust is our annual bonus; this percentage is determined by the overall performance of the organisation and subject to qualifying criteria.