Salary Banding: £19,500 – £21,500
Location: Itec House, Cardiff
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Responsible for routine analysis of reports/key data to identify and action plan or potential compliance risks.
- Responsible for supporting the team to address identified compliance issues with assessors/customers.
- Responsible for tracking identified areas of concern to completion.
- Responsible for supporting the team to schedule tasks proactively.
- Accountable for reporting trend of non-compliance to the managers.
- Responsible for managing the risk rating of all assessor caseloads.
- Responsible for contributing to the review of internal compliance reports.
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Experience of working within a targeted / performance driven environment
- Professional and articulate with effective communication skills
- IT literate
- Full driving license with use of vehicle
Why work for us?
Itec is one of the largest and most vocationally diverse work-based learning providers, every day we transform people’s lives, and we believe that all employees play a vital part in enabling us to achieve our vision. We are
- Leading provider of work-based learning programmes for 40 years.
- Employee-Owned organisation
- Investors in People Gold
- Disability Confident Leader
- Living Wage Employer
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual bonus (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyesight care scheme
- Discounts on Gym Membership and fitness products discounts
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Social & Charity Events
- Refer a Friend Payment Scheme
- Mobile Phones & Laptops (based on job role)
- NUS discount card
- Free Onsite parking