Citizens Advice Trainee – JGW+
JGW+ Level: Level 1 for Customer Service/Admin
Employer: Citizens Advice
Location: Portland Buildings, Commercial St, Pontypool NP4 6JS
Hours of Work: 35
Salary: £55 per week
Positions Available: 2
Administrative Trainee at Citizens advice, Pontypool
The trainee will carry out a range of administrative support to the Team in order that the services they provide to their clients to meet their needs.
Please send your CV along with a description of why you think you would be suitable for this Job Growth Wales + position, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include a contact number so we can call you to discuss interview dates.
- Support the Team with general administrative tasks
- Potential data inputting
- Filing information
- Abide by health and safety guidelines and share responsibility for own safety and that of colleagues
- Abide by data security and information assurance guidelines
- Ensure that work undertaken reflects and supports the Citizens Advice service’s equality and diversity strategy
- Any other relevant administrative and support duties required to ensure the smooth running of the charity
We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working trainee. Always striving to learn and displaying a pro-active can-do attitude.
- Good communication skills
- A polite, professional and friendly manner is essential
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to work to consistently high standards
- Cooperative and a team player
- Eager to learn