Associate IQA –Delivering Beauty Level 1
Rates: Competitive Rates
Location: Covering South Wales
This role is subject to a DBS check, the cost of the DBS check will be met by the company
The successful appointment will need to be self-registered with the Education Workforce Council as a Work-Based Learning Practitioner.
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Delivering apprenticeship qualifications to employed status learners
- Providing a quality learning experience and journey
- Supporting learners to successfully achieve their qualifications in a timely fashion.
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets
- Occupational competence and delivering apprenticeships experience
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Assessor and IQA qualification
- IQA experience.
- Occupational experience within Beauty Level 1
- Full driving license