Assessor / Programme Mentor
Salary Banding: £40,500 to £45,000 based on skills and experience.
Base: 45 Beech Street, London. EC2Y 8AD
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 09:00am to 17:00pm.
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Ensure IV system is performed and maintained as per code of practice.
- Maintain Award Body records as per code of practice.
- Ensure learner progress is accurately recorded with SMART action plans.
- Ensure all learner interaction is accurately and timely recorded on Smart assessor, is compliant with Contract specification and funding rules.
- Monitor and ensure the timely completion and accuracy of all Apprentice documentation required to reflect a true and accurate record of the learning route and progress.
- Deliver training programs to assigned learners/clients ensuring the highest possible standards are achieved.
- Covering a regional area, travelling to visit learners in workplace to undertake assessments.
- Complete ILP’s and map out learning routes for individuals.
- Reference and mark evidence collated in the workplace for Standards and Functional Skills requirements.
- Completion of learner attendance records and learners Off the Job contact hours ensuring audit requirements are met.
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring, and achievement of agreed performance targets.
- To arrange further training through day release and to deliver in-house training support as required.
- Develop course material to support the delivery requirements.
- Maintain appropriate records of client’s achievements and meet performance criteria as laid down by relevant awarding bodies.
- Facilitation of tests as per awarding body requirements.
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Experience of delivery within the required area of training
- Experience of Work Based Learning
- Experience of Award Body practices
- CAVA Qualification or equivalent qualification
- Assessor experience
- Functional Skills at Level 2
- Occupational experience within the route ways delivering.
- Delivery experience with the route ways delivering.
- Full driving licence with use of own vehicle 9 If applicable)
- TAQA Qualification or equivalent qualification
- GCSE standard of Maths, English, and IT.
Why Work With Us
Itec is an Employee-Owned organisation. Our unique status allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in the future growth and success of Itec. At Itec we are passionate about our people and collaborative in the way we work. We are: –
- Leading provider of work-based learning programmes for 40 years.
- Employee-Owned organisation
- Investors in People Gold
- Disability Confident Leader
- Living Wage Employer
As an Employee-Owned business, our people are our main asset, and everyone has a say in the direction that the business is heading. As a valued employee owner, you will be entitled to receive the below corporate benefits:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Being an employee owner as part of the EOT
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays and Christmas shutdown.
- Annual bonus (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Employee Mental Health first aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Medicash – Healthcare scheme
- Length of Service Payment Scheme
- Employee of Month Awards.
- Discounts on Gym Membership and fitness products discounts
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Social & Charity Events
- Refer a Friend Payment Scheme
- NUS/ Totum discount card
The most tangible advantage of being an Employee Ownership Trust is our annual bonus; this percentage is determined by the overall performance of the organisation and subject to qualifying criteria.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.