Agency Assistant JGW+
Job Growth Wales+ is for those aged 16-18 who are not in full-time education, employment, or training.
Jobs Growth Wales+ Job Opportunity
Position Available: Agency Assistant
Employer: Fortem & Mode
Hours of Work: Full time, Permanent
Salary: National Minimum Wage
- Support the team with incoming requests for staffing;
- Source new candidates and support them through the registration and interview process;
- Generate applicants for open shifts;
- Draft staff profiles and CVs;
- General staffing administration including right to work and referencing;
- General office management support;
- Assist with social media and website maintenance.
We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working trainee who is passionate about retail in the beauty/cosmetic industry. Always striving to learn and displaying a pro-active can-do attitude. The key skills we are looking for include:
- You are a natural and clear communicator;
- You are capable of delivering quality work in a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment;
- Your approach is upbeat, positive and enthusiastic;
- You naturally develop strong relationships with others;
- You work to a high standard with attention to detail;
- You are highly efficient, organised and able to multi-task effortlessly.
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a description of why you think you would be suitable for this Job Growth Wales position +, to Ceri Gravelle at Ceri@eventeem.co.uk
Please also include a contact number so we can call you to discuss interview dates.