Customer Service Trainee JGW+
Job Growth Wales+ is for those aged 16-19 who are not in full-time education, employment, or training.
Job Opportunity JGW+
Position Available: Customer Service Trainee
Employer: CPR Global Technology
Hours of Work: Full time
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Receiving inbound calls from our customers, helping to resolve any queries they have, and upselling products/services.
- Respond to and resolve customer inquiries.
- Building rapport with new and existing customers, giving the best possible customer experience.
- Demonstrating keen attention to detail
- Working effectively as part of a team
- Adhering to company principles and values at all times
- Making outbound calls to resolve customer issues.
- Dealing with customer tickets
- Assisting with online customer chats
- Testing of existing products
- Dealing with any technical-related issues
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in a customer-focused or sales environment, the previous customer service experience is desirable
- Demonstrable experience in working within a structured process
- Proficient IT Skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Being flexible and open to a new challenge
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a description of why you think you would be suitable for this Job Growth Wales position +, to email@example.com
Please also include a contact number so we can call you to discuss interview dates.