Itec deliver the Department for Work and Pensions Restart Scheme on behalf of Serco in Wales, to help individuals back into work.
The Restart Scheme will give individuals in Wales claiming Universal Credit in the IWSR* (for at least 9 months) enhanced support to find jobs in their local area.
We provide tailored support for individuals in South Wales in the IWSR who have been claiming Universal Credit.
We are committed to understanding your personal circumstances, goals and aspirations to help you break down barriers and move forward to find and secure sustainable work.
Our team of employability experts can help in the following ways:
- Providing dedicated 1:1 support
- Access to training & qualifications
- Advice on debt & money management issues
- Skills and confidence building
- CV and interview workshops
- Support with mental & physical health conditions
- Improving job searching results
- Finding & securing sustainable employment
- Provide ongoing support to you and your employer through a range of upskilling and development opportunities
To be eligible the claimant must:
- Have been on Universal Credit or Jobseeker’s Allowance for 9 or more consecutive months
- Be in the Intensive Work Search Regime at the point of referral
- Have no sustained earnings at the point of referral
- have the right to work in the UK
- Reside in England or Wales
- Be of working age
- Not be currently participating in other DWP Contracted Employment Provision
- Not be in a Control Group or Public Sector Comparator where participation on this programme would affect the validity of those groups
*Intensive Work Search Regime