Salary Banding: £21,500 – £23,000 based on skills and Experience
Contract type: Full time Permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
Itec operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions, or trade union membership.
Itec reserve the right to close this vacancy sooner if a large number of suitable applications are received. Therefore, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration for this post.
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Delivering training sessions using a variety of teaching methods to engage, support and motivate learners to enhance their skills and progression opportunities
- Develop creative lesson plans incorporating differentiated teaching styles and activities to ensure a quality learning experience
- Planning and supporting the learner in their individual learning journey
- Supporting learners to achieve their qualifications to a quality standard in a timely fashion
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Experience of working with young people and passionate about making a difference
- Engaging and inspirational training / delivery style
- Qualified or willing to work towards, CAVA qualification / 8375 practitioners Award Level 3 or equivalent qualifications
- Ability to speak Welsh desirable
Employee Ownership Trust
Itec is an Employee-Owned organisation. Our unique status allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in the future growth and success of Itec. At Itec we are passionate about our people and collaborative in the way we work.
As an Employee-Owned business, our people are our main asset, and everyone has a say in the direction that the business is heading. As a valued employee owner, you will be entitled to receive the below corporate benefits:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Eyesight care scheme
- Gym Membership
- NUS discount card
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the EOT
The most tangible advantage of being an Employee Ownership Trust is our annual bonus; this percentage is determined by the overall performance of the organisation and subject to qualifying criteria.