Employer Engagement Officer
Salary Banding: £23,000
Base: Covering South East Wales
Contract type: Permanent
Working hours: 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
Itec operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions, or trade union membership.
Itec reserve the right to close this vacancy sooner if a large number of suitable applications are received. Therefore, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration for this post
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Accountable for using a variety of sales, business development and marketing techniques in order to attract new business.
- Responsible for following up new business opportunities, arranging meetings, planning and preparing presentations.
- To create business development and employer engagement plans and strategies.
- Work directly with key employers and recruitment agencies developing and building strong, sustainable partner relationships to ensure that Itec becomes the long-term partner of choice.
- Conduct market analysis, feedback and maintaining market and competitor knowledge.
- Work closely with the Marketing Executive to develop marketing strategies to generate new business and vacancy opportunities for our participants.
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Experience within Recruitment, management and working in a target driven commercial environment.
- Client relationship management
- Networking skills, Presentation and report writing.
- Experience of cold calling
- Motivational and inspirational attitude and communication skills
- Full driving licence with use of own vehicle
- Ability to speak Welsh.
- Experience of working with unemployed adults.
Why work for us?
Itec is one of the largest and most vocationally diverse work-based learning providers, every day we transform people’s lives, and we believe that all employees play a vital part in enabling us to achieve our vision. We are
- Leading provider of work-based learning programmes for 40 years.
- Employee-Owned organisation
- Investors in People Gold
- Disability Confident Leader
- Living Wage Employer
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual bonus (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Medicash – Healthcare scheme
- Length of Service Payment Scheme
- Employee of Month Awards.
- Discounts on Gym Membership and fitness products discounts
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Social & Charity Events
- Refer a Friend Payment Scheme
- Mobile Phones & Laptops (based on job role)
- NUS/ Totum discount card