Trainee NVQ Assessor: Health & Social Care
Job title: Trainee Assessor
Employer: Itec Training Solutions Ltd
Location: Opportunities in South Wales and West Wales.
Salary banding: £20,000 – 22,360
Contract: Full time, permanent
Working hours: Monday to Friday
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
The successful appointment will need to be self-registered with the Education Workforce Council as a Work-Based Learning Practitioner.
Itec operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
What are the key responsibilities for this role?
- Delivering apprenticeship qualifications to employed status learners
- Providing a quality learning experience and journey
- Supporting learners to successfully achieve their qualifications in a timely fashion.
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Occupational experience within the Health & Social Care sector
- Willingness to work towards Assessor Awards
- Full driving license and use of own vehicle
- Experience of working within Work Based Learning and to Award Body standards
- Assessor qualification or equivalent and assessing experience
Employee Ownership Trust
Itec is an employee owned organisation. Our unique status allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in the future growth and success of Itec. At Itec we are passionate about our people and collaborative in the way we work.
As an Employee Owned business, our people are our main asset, and everyone has a say in the direction that the business is heading. As a valued employee owner, you will be entitled to receive the below corporate benefits:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Eyesight care scheme
- Gym Membership
- NUS discount card
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the EOT
The most tangible advantage of being an Employee Ownership Trust is our annual bonus; this percentage is determined by the overall performance of the organisation and subject to qualifying criteria.