Salary Banding: £30,000 to £35,000
Base Location: The role will be based at our Sister company, The-Centre for Strategy and Communication, London.
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00pm
Itec operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Generate Apprentice starts with new existing clients through various sales activities, including sales visits, appointments, presentations, networking, mail shot activities, telephone sales, cold calling and following up on leads.
- Take full ownership of the client from lead generation, managing the creation of the solution, through to apprentice start and development into key account management to ensure our approach drives maximum opportunities from the client
- Dealing with speculative calls, new enquiries, aftercare and client service calls in a timely and professional manner
- Responsible for working and supporting clients in planning their recruitment and training strategy.
- liaise with on-boarding team to retain overall responsibility for ensuring all paperwork requirements for sign up of apprentices is completed.
- Accountable for reporting sales activity, data and forecasts weekly/monthly in accordance with business requirements
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Experience of working in a target driven commercial environment
- Experience within customer service / sales / telesales
- Experience of working with CRM
- Influencing and negotiating skills
Why work for us?
Itec is one of the largest and most vocationally diverse work-based learning providers, every day we transform people’s lives, and we believe that all employees play a vital part in enabling us to achieve our vision. We are
- Leading provider of work-based learning programmes for 40 years.
- Employee-Owned organisation
- Investors in People Gold
- Disability Confident Leader
- Living Wage Employer
Our BenefitsContributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual bonus (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyesight care scheme
- Discounts on Gym Membership and fitness products discounts
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Social & Charity Events
- Refer a Friend Payment Scheme
- Mobile Phones & Laptops (based on job role)
- NUS discount card