Salary Banding: £22,000 – £24,000
Location: Neath and Vale of Glamorgan.
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
The successful appointment will need to be self-registered with the Education Workforce Council as a Work-Based Learning Practitioner.
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Sourcing sustainable employment and / or placement opportunities for our participants across all programmes.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with employers
- Participate in marketing and sales events as required
- Arrange and complete employer health and safety vetting activities in a range of sectors and accountable for workplace appraisals ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and standards
- Maintain a understanding of local and regional labour market and employer needs in order to inform operational delivery and support targeting of sectors.
- Supporting in-work support to ensure continuity of contact for the individual, supporting participants overcome any barriers to sustaining employment.
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Experience of working with unemployed adults and young people
- Experience in sourcing sustained work job opportunities / work placements and establishing new business
- Customer Service experience in building and maintaining relationships with employers
- Full driving license and access to their own car
Why work for us?
Itec is one of the largest and most vocationally diverse work-based learning providers, every day we transform people’s lives, and we believe that all employees play a vital part in enabling us to achieve our vision. We are
- Leading provider of work-based learning programmes for 40 years.
- Employee-Owned organisation
- Investors in People Gold
- Disability Confident Leader
- Living Wage Employer
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual bonus (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyesight care scheme
- Discounts on Gym Membership and fitness products discounts
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Social & Charity Events
- Refer a Friend Payment Scheme
- Mobile Phones & Laptops (based on job role)
- NUS discount card