Salary Banding: £19,500- £21,500
Location: Itec House, Cardiff
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
Itec operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions, or trade union membership.
Itec reserve the right to close this vacancy sooner if a large number of suitable applications are received. Therefore, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration for this post.
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
· Responsible for routine analysis of reports/key data to identify and action plan or potential compliance risks.
· Responsible for supporting the team to address identified compliance issues with assessors/customers.
· Responsible for tracking identified areas of concern to completion.
· Responsible for supporting the team to schedule tasks proactively.
· Accountable for reporting trend of non-compliance to the managers.
· Responsible for managing the risk rating of all assessor caseloads.
· Responsible for contributing to the review of internal compliance reports.
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
· Experience of working within a targeted / performance driven environment
· Professional and articulate with effective communication skills
· IT literate
· Full driving license with use of vehicle
Employee Ownership Trust
Itec is an Employee-Owned organisation. Our unique status allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in the future growth and success of Itec. At Itec we are passionate about our people and collaborative in the way we work.
As an Employee-Owned business, our people are our main asset, and everyone has a say in the direction that the business is heading. As a valued employee owner, you will be entitled to receive the below corporate benefits:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Eyesight care scheme
- Gym Membership
- NUS discount card
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the EOT
The most tangible advantage of being an Employee Ownership Trust is our annual bonus; this percentage is determined by the overall performance of the organisation and subject to qualifying criteria.