The apprenticeship in Management is an advanced qualification available across a wide variety of industries in both the private and public sectors.
These programmes are valuable for both new and established managers; they cover the principles of business, people management and professional development.
Who is it for?
- Managers or individuals managing a team of people
- Eligibility criteria applies
- This apprenticeship is available at Level 3, Level 4 or Level 5
- Level 3 ILM Diploma in Management
- Level 4 or Level 5 ILM Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Level 4 or Level 5 ILM Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership
- Essential Skills Wales
- Managing personal and professional developoment
- Principles of business
- Managing team performance
- Principles of leadership and management
- Principles of people’s management
- Upon completion of your apprenticeship, you could move on to a Level 4 or Level 5 Management apprenticeship