What is JGW+?
Job Growth Wales+ is a learning programme that gives you the skills and experience needed to secure employment or to progress into an Apprenticeship or further learning in the future. Whilst on programme you’ll receive comprehensive support to develop your skills, increase your knowledge and maintain your health and wellbeing.
What are the benefits of the JGW+ programme?
- Training allowance of £55 per week.
- Travel expenses paid weekly.
- Tuition with Essential Skills such as: Application of Number, Communication, and Digital Literacy, up to level 2.
- An insight into what skills top employers are looking for.
- Regular information, advice and guidance suitable to your needs in order to help you make the right choices.
- A big boost to your confidence and brighter prospects for the future.
How do I get onto the JGW+ programme?
You can apply directly through us by either calling us on 029 2066 3800 or sending us a message in the contact box provided below.
Legal Secretary, Office Manager, Personal Assistant plus many more…